Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47 - Naked Ladies (seriously)

Tonight was a book club night. It was way 'out south' and as we were getting near Kim's house (our lovly hostess for the evening) we couldn't help but notice the "gentlemens club," Bonita Flats Saloon right off the highway exit.

Once we made it to book club we enjoyed some tasty snacks, a glass of wine and great conversation with friends. One topics that came up was the strip club just down the road (I would like to note here that Kim's house was amazing and a good safe distance away from the smut). Anyway, as we discussed, it turned out most of us had never been to a stip club - myself included . . .

So tonight as we headed home, my car pool (Katie, Heather and I), said what the heck and decided to see what all the fuss was about

Posing in front of the sign was as far as we got (thank goodness), BUT it was my first time in the parking lot of a gentlemen's club AND now that I know where it is, maybe we will be back soon (or later).

I also had to include the enthusiastic photographer, (and good friend) Katie - if we would of actually gone inside she was gonig to wait in the car . . . maybe next time we'll all make it through the front door (then again maybe not).

Other Firsts: Tonight was the first time I had ever been to Kim's house (sorry no pictures) but it was very nice - Thanks Kim! I love going to see people's homes for the first time :)

1 comment:

  1. you guys should have had one more glass of wine to get you into the door. :) Glad to see this made it on your blog. Great seeing you last night!

    ReplyDelete