Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 122 - Liam's Baptism & Sweet Caroline

This morning, around 7:30 AM, we set off for Omaha.

When we got to town we headed straight to the church for Liam's baptism. The mass started at 10:30 and the baptism followed the mass. The priest who baptized Liam was also the priest who married Quinn and I and he is a dear family friend, which made it even more special.






After the beautiful baptism ceremony Janelle and Nate hosted us all for a great cook out. The weather was perfect and we spent the afternoon outside. Once most of the guests had left I got feed Liam for the first time (picture to follow) and my mom, my sisters and I had had fun oowing & awing over our cutie-patootie, Liam :)

Around 4 o'clock Quinn and I said our goodbyes and we drove across town to visit my best friend Stacy and her family, but we especially went to visit their new addition . . . Caroline Jean Gutz


She is such a doll! She has light red hair and sweet little cheeks. I can't wait to watch her grow up and to see how her and big brother William interact. Aren't they both adorable!?

Will is almost 2 and is already a great big brother

Caroline was so tiny & sweet and I was so happy I got to meet her in her first week!

This day trip to Omaha was a busy one, but so worth it! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment