Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 134 - A Golf Cart Ride at the Lake

HELLO (much needed) WEEKEND!! After work Quinn, Charlie and I loaded up the car and once again headed towards Nebraska. We went strait to my parents cabin & it was so fun to see how everything is coming together :)

My dad had been out here working this afternoon and is staying out here tonight. The rest of the family meets up with us tomorrow morning for a Family-work day at the lake.

Tonight after grilling some hot dogs for dinner (I seriously never eat hot dogs, but I have a feeling after a summer at the lake I think this statement will no longer be true) Quinn had to go into town to get Charlie some food. For my something new my Dad & I took the new golf cart for a ride around the lake.

It was seriously cold out (May 14? really?) but it was fun to take the cart out for a ride and to see the lake at night. The water was so pretty - it looked like glass.

This was not my first time ever driving a golf cart, but it was my first ride in my parents golf cart and the first time I drove a golf cart with my dad and my first golf cart ride around the lake - whahoo!

This cart has some serious wheels and is a pretty color blue plus it has a nice radio too - It is going to be lots of fun this summer!

So Excited for Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment