Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 142 - Check the Gas Gauge & Castle Unicorn (for a wedding)

We had a great day at the lake. After we all had a tasty brunch and did some work around the cabin we took the boat out and did some tubing. We were having so much fun that we didn't notice how low the gas gauge got and . . . we ran out of gas :( Whoopsies, hopefully we learned our lesson :) I took a picture with Michelle's camera of Nate, Quinn and Nick sitting on the boat at a random dock we floated to, to get some gas (Michelle send me that). Anyway after only about a 15 minute 'pit-stop' we made it back to our dock.

I also had to share these adorable pictures I took earlier today while I was hanging out with Liam

Look at those perfect little toes

And those adorable cheecks

Love him!

Once we made it back to the cabin I hurried to get ready for Christina & Trevor's Wedding at the Castle Unicorn in Pacific Junction, Iowa. The wedding started at 5 and even though we made it there a few minutes late we got there just in time for the ceremony. It was a bit windy, but the sun was shinning and the setting was beautiful

And the bride looked stunning.

My camera battery was really low so I didn't get too many pictures. But since this was our first time to this wedding venue I managed to get a few pictures





It was a great wedding. The dinner was delicious, the band was terrific, the wind died down and it was a gorgeous night.

Congratulations Christina & Trevor!

No comments:

Post a Comment