Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 128 - Mission Days and a Million Dollar Margarita

Today was an awesome day! I woke up early this morning and had my hair cut at Sopra Salon - my first time getting my hair cut here.

When I got back home everyone was just waking up and getting moving for the day. It was so much fun to have so many people in my family staying under our roof. Especially having Liam here! While everyone else was getting ready I hung out with my mom & Liam

Big morning yawn! How cute is he?!

And this one was by far one my favorites of the weekend:)


Quinn brought us all bagels and then we headed out to Crate & Barrel. My mom, sister Michelle and her friend Ashley were in one car and my other sister Janelle, Nate, Liam and I were in another car - Quinn stayed home to work on the yard(I sat in the back with Liam and got this adorable picture of him with the blanket I made for him)

Back at our house we had a cook out for lunch and my uncle Joe and cousins came over too - the weather was beautiful and the food was yummy. After we ate we had a little mothers day party and I gave my mom her gift. Here she is my sweet cousin Mary

A Margarita machine! It is going to be so much fun out at the cabin this summer.

Around 3 everyone left and my mom, Michell & Ashley headed back to Nebraska - it was fun to have everyone at our house, but also nice when it just Janelle, Nate, Liam, Quinn and I. Around 4 the 5 of us headed down to the plaza to walk around a bit and then we stopped at the Classic Cup for a cocktail. In honor of my moms new margarita machine Nelly and I had the 'Million Dollar Margarita' - yummy!

Liam was so good for us!

After the Plaza we headed back towards our house, but made a quick detour to check out Mission Days. We walked around the little booths that were set up and Nelly bought herself & me a candle. (My first Gold Canyon Candle - thanks sista!)

We also had to buy some cotton candy - I hadn't had this for a long time. It was fluffy, sweet and tasty!

We were all pretty tired after our day of fun!

We are still going to do the fire pit tonight :) ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment