Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 140 - New Fonts & Peach Pie/Cake

A while ago, on another blog I like to check in on, Joy's Hope I learned that you do not have to live with the fonts that are preloaded to your computer - you can upload new ones - FOR FREE ;) So tonight, after book club - that is just what I did.

All of these fun new fonts are not available to me to use on blogger, so I did a few screen prints and added them as images . . . they are a little difficult to read, but you get the idea.

I downloaded all of these fonts from Dafont . It is a great site with TONS of fonts. Once downloaded you just move the file to your fonts folder (I used the help info from dafont.com to do this) and then you are all set. Now all of these fonts are available on any of my Windows based applications, including Microsoft Word & my Outlook Email.




Other Firsts: Tonight at book club, my good friend Katie made this peach-pie-cake yumminess . . . I didn't have my camera but Katie did (she took a couple pictures - send them over Katie) so check back for more on that to come!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment