Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132 - Ahh a massage (first time to Salon Bijin)

Today, I treated my self to a much-needed massage. It was really a double first becuase it was the first time I ever scheduled myself a massage (not on vacation or using a gift card from a birthday) and this was the first time I have even been to Salon Bijin.

The salon was nice and the spa area was pretty impressive for a neighborhood salon. During my massage it was storming pretty bad outside and for the first 5 minutes or so the storm was so bad that the satellite connection for the music went out and all I could hear was the thunder outside, it was so peaceful

Everything was lovely, I am so glad I decided to do this :)

Other Firsts: Fajitas Delicioso! After my massage Quinn & I met out good friends Casey & Lindsey for dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Q & I decided to share the fajitas (we sometimes do this to be a bit healthier) but tonight we noticed the option to make them 'delicios' which translates to cheese sauce, mushrooms & broccoli added in. For some reason I decided the veggies would be mixed in and the cheese would be on the side - but I was way off, they covered everything in the cheese sauce.

It definitely wasn't a healthy choice - but it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment