Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124 - Happy Birthday Dad! My first Jib-Jab Card

Today is my Dad's birthday. This is one of the things I like least about living in KC; I rarely get to see my family on their actual birthdays. Thanks to some great modern technology I did, at least, get to send him a fun birthday message.

I decided to send my dad an e-card (his gift is scheduled to arrive in Omaha on Thursday, and I still wanted him to have something from me today.) As I was searching for a good card, I ended up on the Jib-Jab website, which is actually something my dad has used in the past - so I knew he would like it. To send a card you have to be a member, which costs $12/year but their unique cards, where you put people's faces on animated clips, seemed worth it. So I am now a member of Jib-Jab and am looking forward to creating some more fun e-cards in the coming months.

You can Click Here to see the entire card I sent to my dad.

The site was really easy to use and directly from the site I was able to link to his Facebook wall and email him the card. Even if you don't want to get the membership you should still check out the Jib-Jab site. There are some really funny videos that you can make - but you will need to join to send anything. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment