Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 - Piece by Piece

When I originally had this whole idea to try or do something new every day I expected Sundays to be a big, exciting day - but so far by the time we are done with church and Costco (or whatever errands we have planned for the day) I just feeling like hanging around the house and getting life back in order before we begin another week and today was no exception. So tonight after picking up some laundry at my wonderful friend Lindsey's (yes we still do not have our washing machine & dryer hooked up) and stopping by the grocery store I decided to pull put all the puzzles Quinn and I have gotten over the last couple of years and try one.

I really wanted to try the cartoon one or the Neuschwanstein castle one, but they were both over 500 pieces and considering the only puzzles I have done in the last 5 years have been ones that belong to our nephew & nieces (who are all under the age of 6) so with that in mind I decided the 300 piece one would be the best choice - Little Vixens it was (that truly was the name of the fox puzzle)

All the pieces flipped over and ready to begin!

After about an hour and a half of puzzling on my own I asked Quinn if he would help me finish - we use to do puzzles a lot when we were first dating so it was fun to complete this together!

Other Firsts: I love a good glass of hot tea, especially this time of year. Sleepytime is one of my favorites and since I have not been feeling 100% I thought it would be a great time to try Sleepytime Extra, a wellness tea. It was just as good as the original and who knows maybe I'll even be back to 100% by the time I wake up tomorrow ;)

~Looking forward to another week

1 comment:

  1. hi sweet dear ;)
    glad you found something to do for your first last night.......
    and ya know what!!??!?! you motivated me....
    i wanna do a puzzle.
    i think i will set up a 'puzzle place' in my house after book club tonight, i forget what a nice use they are to take your mind off things, or as a homework break!!

    ReplyDelete