Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 - A New Investment

Today Quinn and I opened our first investment account (other than our regular savings and 401K's). We also selected a couple of investments we are going to buy into. We both have a lot to learn but this will be a fun way to learn more about the stock market.

I think we will be buying this book soon :)


Other Firsts: H1N1 - I don't actually have the H1N1, but I did get the vaccine today.

I also bought a new coat. I have not had a new coat for about 4 or 5 years, so I am very excited. There was an awesome sale online, at one of my favorite shopping sites, Gilt Group, (you have to sign up to receive email notifications, but there are often great deals - normally I just go to the site look, but not today.) It should arrive sometime next week, now I just hope it fits!

Who knows, I may even knit myself some matching accessories :) (probably for next winter)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You're turning into a Marc girl :-D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Colette! Thanks for the comment on my "delurking" post! :) I just really enjoy finding new bloggers to read and love. ANd may I say that this is an amazing things you're doing... trying something new every day AND blogging about it faithfully! I admire your dedication!

    that coat, oh, that coat. PERFECTION. what an exciting purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle - it makes me feel so fancy!

    Talia - it is wonderful to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete