Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - A New Tune or Two (actually a few)

It is soooo very cold outside and all this icky weather has made me pretty lazy so I thought tonight I would take it easy and use an I-tunes gift card to buy some new music. I rarely buy new music, the last CD I bought was the newest Black Eyed Peas sometime this past summer, so it has been a few months. I have been wanting to buy some Colbie Caillat for a while now, so that is just what I did :)

I purchased her album "Breakthrough" the delux edition which has 19 songs! I am pretty sure I have only heard 2 of the 19 before tonight, so that is a lot of new music.

My favorite new song (for now) is You Got Me. I love music and how a good melody can absolutely lift your sprits!

Other Firsts: Since it has been so very cold out, Charlie has not been on a propper walk in a while so tonight we tried something new . . . running laps around the stair case. He loved it!

I was not kidding when I said he was energetic ;)

~Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment