Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - A New Use for an Old Box

On Monday I wore a pair of shoes to work and realized once I got there that they looked a bit unprofessional. They are still in good shape, but for a girl with many-many pairs of shoes I had to say goodbye to the worn out pair. I have already tossed them in my current box for donations and that left me with an empty box. . .


I have a collection of ribbons that has grown over the years. Some rolls end up with my scrap booking stuff, some with gift wrapping supplies and some get tucked away in drawers and forgotten for a while, so I decided to use this old shoe box as my new ribbon keeper. And in true Colette-fashion I had to turn the shoe box into an appropriate device to hold all my lovely ribbons.



Some fancy paper and a few cuts later I have a new box that is just as pretty on the outside as the ribbons it holds on the inside.


Good night for now~

2 comments:

  1. Wow Colette, that is so creative, fashionable, and just cool! You should sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. colette....... i want to say something on here, but i think its just to perfect for typing. so call me to find out my comment.............
    ;)
    ps. this is totally an etsy product.

    ReplyDelete