Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - A New Slice

I have been feeling a bit under the weather and have not been cooking much. So tonight when Quinn and I decided pizza sounded good I suggested we try something new. We settled on Villa Capri and we were very happy with our selection.


We ordered a large and it was definitely smaller than a large at any of the more commercialized places we usually order from, but the flavors were great and there was plenty for the 2 of us.




Other Firsts: (Now that I am so much more aware of all the first in my day, I thought I would add any other first in a particular day to the end of that days post). Today we also went to Babies R Us for my sisters shower gift. I had no idea there was an entire store for all that stuff! I just assumed it was a little section at Toys R Us. Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. oh my sweet sweet friend!!!! this is so cute!!! i am in love with your bloggy blog :) a couple days ago i told my sissy about your idea to start it and we both agreed that you will be rockin with new ideas :) i can't wait to see how you inspire me throughout the year :) love you sweet dear!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete