Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 - Our First trip to a Local Community Center

After work Quinn and I headed to our brother & sister-in-laws (Quinn's brother and his wife) to pick up 2 of our beautiful nieces. Kyle & Tiffany are expecting their third daughter to be born on January 26 so Quinn and I offered to watch the girls tonight so that they could get any last minute stuff done or just relax before their world gets even more crazy!(or get a bunch of work done, which is what they ended up doing).

We started our fun night by going to the Matt Ross Community Center. This was both Quinn and my first time here. It is a very neat place to have, so close to home. There is a large, fun indoor play area (that is free to the public) that we let girls run around on; especially since it has been so wet, cold & icky out that we thought this would be a lot of fun for them (we were right).




After this we had a quick dinner at Minsky's pizza. The girls wanted pizza and we love an excuse for a pizza for dinner.

Once back at our house I had a Valentines day craft planned - heart people. I actually remember making these as a kid and that I really enjoyed it and I knew Mia & Remi would have fun with it too.

I think Quinn had the most fun (he he)

Before we knew it, it was time to take the girls home. (and get back home to have a much deserved glass of wine and work on my knitting). Such a great night!

Thanks for the fun Mia & Remi!

1 comment:

  1. oh. you are so FABULOUS!!!!
    have you ever thought about going into education??? you got it down girl!! I mean, with structure, exercise, positive reinforcements, a craft!!!??? I think you would fit in nicely in my school ;)

    you rock. and i love you for you many MANY talents :)

    ReplyDelete