Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 - A New Color for my Toes

Today I treated myself to a pedicure.

In the past I have always gone with a pretty shade of pink or red, maybe an occasional silver - but that's it. Never anything too crazy. So this afternoon as I was selecting my polish I had an idea - I could pick an outrageous color I have never chose before and have blue toe nails for the first time.

If you have ever used OPI nail polish, you know you can't help but take the name of the color into the decision process so when I looked at the bottom of a bottle that said 'Teal The Cows Come Home' and it made me smile I handed it over to the lady who was doing my nails and sat back as my toes were transformed.

They are fun but I am glad I decided to try blue polish in the middle of winter since I am not so sure if I love it:)

2 comments:

  1. dear friend..........i am going to just make a blanket statement for the last few blogs....LOVE IT!
    i read the sushi one to my aunties when they were down here, they LOVED it and then i showed them quinns pic!!! hehehehe
    and your NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and her name is TALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats you sweet little auntiepoo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey I am so happy you are in my life!!! I <3 U! See you this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete