Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - A Birthday Skype

Today is my beautiful mothers birthday and since I am about 200 miles away from her my dad had the great idea to have a Skype-birthday-party.


My youngest sister and brother lived in Chicago last semester for college and when I was out visiting them this past fall (on my birthday ironically enough) my parents and siblings set up a Skype, but that is extent of my Skyping experience. So today I added Skype to my computer.

Tonight I Skyped all on my own and got to celebrate with the rest of my family for my momma's birthday. It was a great party ;)


The seven dwarfs were there and delicious cake, lots of laughter and there was even a massage train!

Happy Birthday Momma!! I owe you a big hug when I see you in a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment