Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Quinn's Favorite Day Yet

Tonight I shined my first pair of shoes.

I had a long day - an early morning appointment, work all day then straight to yoga and from there to knitting and all along the way I had no idea what I was going to do for the first time. Lucky for me, I have a wonderful husband who is full of ideas! (mainly to benefit him) :) so when I got home around 8:30 he reminded me of his request to include shinning his shoes to my list of first experiences. So tonight, partly for a lack of a better idea and partly to be a good wife and a bit of curiosity I shined Quinn's shoes.

Here are some pictures of the shows before the shine


All of the suplies are out and I am ready to get started after some insturction from Quinn
First you have to polish: rub the clay-like stuff all over the shoes

Next you buff: brush to the right, brush to the left and lastly a quick spritz of water and a final wipe down

The finished product


The end.

I also wanted to share with you that just as I was finishing up Quinn said tomorrow could be my first day of shinning black shoes. No thanks.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!!
    what an awesome wife. that is why i love you........well that and another million other reasons :)

    keep rockin the blog sweet dear :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete