Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24 - Five Guys Burgers and Fries

After church today, Quinn and I thought a cheeseburger sounded good so I suggested we try something new. I have heard a lot about Five Guys Burgers and Fries and suggested that - decision made.

Note: the regular cheeseburger is actually a double

I was not sure what type of place this would be and the first thing I noticed was the simple menu (which I like). I also liked that any extras you wanted to add to your burger was included in the price.

My first bite - tasty!

Quinn enjoyed his too

Quinn realizing how many calories we were consuming :)

All-in-all it was a good meal. Pretty bad for you, but once in a while I say it's OK to indulge :)

Other Firsts: I successfully picked up drop stitches. I am actually starting to understand this knitting thing and will hopefully not have to bother my neighbors as much this next week (I have been over there at least 3 times since last Tuesday).

4 comments:

  1. 1000 Calories for the Burger alone!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be fair - it was only 909 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much for popping by. You are such a sweetie! And WOW those are some burgers eh? You are and your husband are as cute as can be!! And so cool you are learning to knit! I sooo wish I had more time to devote to it. Right now, my scarf is still in progress and is very short:)

    ReplyDelete